Thursday, February 12, 2009

There's nothing to see here, folks...


So, I was just writing to my blog buddy and actual friend and mentioned that I needed to post something because I was so tired of looking at the pic of the ethically-challenged bloviator whose name will not be mentioned so as to not give him any more publicity. I also mentioned that I had not yet felt the stirrings of the Muse and then called the Muse forth thusly: "Here, Muse...Here, Muse," but to naught.

Then I just thought I'd post some little bit of drivel or mind wanderings about my life since my last post, but I realized nothing much has happened. My life has been lived uneventfully, though many events have taken place.

Anyway, I achieved success. I have moved the bloviator out of prominence!

(I sometimes wish I had more readers/reactors)

1 comment: